Heavybit is seeking a detail-oriented Platform Operations Coordinator to ensure our 138 leading dev tool founders in 34 cities receive the best possible experience and education with our firm. If you’re a strong communicator with excellent organizational skills, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment - this is the job for you.
What Makes This Exciting: Heavybit is the leading investor in developer-first startups. Our fund is built by a partnership, team, and community of 600+ leading dev tool founders and advisors to help early-stage teams scale their teams and businesses. Many of our alumni founders and advisors lead successful publicly traded companies, and others are just starting out.
As part of the Platform team, you’re responsible for supporting our onboarding and advisor workflows, managing behind-the-scenes logistics, and ensuring that we continue to offer the best possible education and experience for bottom-up developer company founders.
- Assist the Director of Platform in day-to-day accelerator activities including tracking and reporting on our educational events, uploading assets required by content vendors and the marketing team, podcast booking coordination and throughput, disseminating meeting agendas and follow up action items, basic invoice management and triaging vendor inquiries.
- Onboard new founders to the Heavybit community including preparing onboarding materials and correspondence, coordinating initial scheduling, maintaining the directory, offering access to our newsletters and internal Slack, and triaging and responding to member-related inquiries in a timely manner.
- Support onsite and offsite events including distributing speaker materials and scheduling, maintaining our event page and listings, event staffing, venue management, waivers, set up and teardown, being the day-of onsite vendor contact and supervisor, and other logistics.
- Support the team by maintaining our contact database and CRM including managing mailing lists, updating the list as new advisors and member employees join the community, and importing, segmenting, and producing specific lists as requested by the Director of Platform
- Light editing, production and team support as necessary with general marketing and business development initiatives.
- 2 years of relevant experience in marketing, account coordination, customer support, sales ops, project coordination or content production
- Strong can-do attitude, proven organizational and communication skills
- Some familiarity with GSuite, Slack, CRM tools, CMS editors, survey tools, and Project Management Suites (eg. Airtable, Trello, others)
- Preferred experience with Adobe editing software and modern video/podcasting workflows
- Candidates must be able to join weekly collaboration meetings and engage with team members during regular PST business hours.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Comprehensive health plan including vision and dental
- Brand new Mac gear
- Flexible time off and vacation policy
- Parental leave
To apply please send a brief cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Heavybit is also hiring for a Director of Marketing, Editorial and Content Marketing Manager, and Community Manager.
Our Commitment to Diversity: Heavybit is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.