Journalist Panel with The New Stack, DevOps.com and SD Times
Jun 26, 2018
Press panel featuring infrastructure, application development and developer-focused journalists.
On Tues, June 26th, Derrick Harris will moderate a panel featuring infrastructure, application development and developer-focused journalists:
- SD Times // Christina Cardoza, News Editor
- The New Stack // Alex Handy, Author
- DevOps.com // Charlene O’Hanlon, Managing Editor
- Replicated and Formerly GigaOM & Fortune, Derrick Harris (moderator)
As we’re limiting the size of this event, you’ll have a chance to build early relationships before your next launch or announcement. Other benefits to attendees include understanding:
- Reporters’ core coverage areas and audience;
- How and when specific reporters want to hear from you and best practices in reducing friction to your pitch;
- Relevant trends and how you can be written into them; and,
- What motivates journalists to cover you.
- 6:00 PM – Registration & Dinner
- 6:30 PM – Panel
- 7:30 PM – Networking