Members Only: Marketing Office Hours with Nisha Ahluwalia
Jan 12, 2017
Nisha Ahluwalia is Heavybit’s Marketing Chair and will offer ongoing office hours to in-program member companies.
Nisha currently advises and consults with a number of startups including CircleCI, VoiceBase, Cloud66 and HackerRank. Previously she was the CMO of PagerDuty where she helped define the company’s messaging, launched the current brand, and led all areas of marketing including demand generation, content marketing, pricing & packaging and marketing operations. In this office hours you should talk to Nisha about:
– Defining personas and early messaging;
– MVP asset design and how to distribute them
– Channel experiments and attracting your next 100 customers;
– Scaling your marketing roadmap and strategy; and
– Key hires and how you’re structuring your marketing team.