DevGuild: Content Strategy
Apr 12, 2017
1:00PM - 5:00PM
People aren’t transactions. Customers and communities want to be heard, respected and valued. Join 200 leading SaaS founders, marketers and community builders who’ve mastered the art of driving revenue with content that’s entertaining, educational, and above all, useful.
Successful SaaS brands drive up to 70% of their inbound leads via content and blogs. Content marketing has never been more important.
DevGuild: Content Strategy is dedicated to the craftspeople who deliver value through content. From defining user needs, to editorial planning, to distribution strategy & ROI tracking — this event will help you hone your technique & build a thriving business.
- Founder of StackOverflow & Discourse Jeff Atwood
- CMO at MongoDB, Meagen Eisenberg
- Head of Global Marketing at Slack, Kelly Watkins
- VP Marketing Box Lauren Vaccarello
- Head of Content Twilio Devang Sachdev
- Brand Director Algolia Liam Boogar
- VP Marketing & Analytics Auth0 Martin Gontovnikas
- Managing Editor Intercom John Collins
There’s no room for idealogues. The committee is currently making speaker selections. Some of the topics we’re exploring include:
- Goal-Setting & Calls-to-Action: Lead Gen, Recruiting, Thought Leadership & Others
- Metrics & Tooling: Mapping your Pipeline, Channel Effectiveness & Analytics
- Sourcing Content: Announcements, How-to’s, OpEds, Thought Leadership, Success Stories & Clever Hacks
- Campaign Design: Landing Pages, Blogs, Newsletters, Podcasts, Video, Webinar, 3rd Party, Retargeting & Ad Buys
- Process Design: Editorial Calendars, StyleGuide Design & Brand Voice
- Persona-Based Targeting: Market Expansion, Personalization & Segmentation
Got a great case study? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLSOM ST. FOUNDRY 1425 FOLSOM, SF, CA
DevGuild will attract 200 SaaS founders, senior marketers and growth pros and thousands more via our online audience. For more information on sponsoring our events or content, email email@example.com.
Past Attendee Titles: Founder, CEO, CMO, VP Marketing, VP Community, VP Product Marketing, Marketing Director
VP Product, Director of Engineering, Director of Demand, Director of Marketing Automation.